- Replicate via CAD, Quark or PhotoShop instrumentation and equipment.
- Work with Marketing/Communications Manager in servicing in-house clients.
- Design and create innovative print, media and promotional projects.
- Coordinate all material for the Web for the Web Master.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the corporate image.
- Meet all internal and external Marketing/Communications deadlines.
- Adhere budget requirements while maintaining a high quality.
- Layout collateral material including but not limited to brochures, manuals and one-sheeters.
- Other related duties as required.
- Proficiency in Quark, PhotoShop, PageMaker, Corel and PowerPoint. CAD a big plus.
- Knowledge of print media and booth graphics a must. Animation and toy design a plus.
- Ability to think out of the box and creatively push the limits.
- Ability to work on the computer for long periods of time.
- Minimum of two years experience.
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
Please send resume to:
CardioThoracic Systems, Inc.
10600 N. Tantau Avenue
Cupertino, CA 95014
CardioThoracic Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.